Roll your raw summer rolls with romaine salad leaves, put in some fresh vegetables and sprouts and make a sauce with peanut butter, tahini and sesame oil. Oh, so fresh and crunchy!
- Romaine salad, or any other desired salad
Try also cucumber, bell pepper, spring onion, parsley, basil, mint, beans, lentils or feta cheese!
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of Tahini (a paste made from sesame seeds)
- 5 tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Tamari soy sauce
- ½ – 1 clove of garlic
- Juice of half a lime
Prepare the sauce by mixing the ingredients into a smooth paste with a spoon. Crush the garlic and stir .
Place a lettuce leaf or two to make a base. Spread the sauce you made all over the lettuce leaf. Grate the carrot or cut it into thin sticks. Cut the celery into long narrow sticks. Do the same with the avocado. Arrange celery, grated carrots and avocado on the other side of the salad leaf. Add the sprouts and herbs. Close the wraps by rolling. The paste on the salad should keep the rolls together. Serve and enjoy fresh!